Friday, October 14, 2011

yum!

This was on my list of things I never saw myself doing. A cup of boiled vegetable juice! A little garlicky and salty. When I was a kid, it was weird when my mom saved it. So much of her in what I think and do... I feel like these strange things are even more endearing since I live far from my parents.

Delicious! I'm more of a salty person anyway.

3 comments:

  1. are you really?! but you like white chocolate, the sweetest of all chocolates!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes! i know because i would choose salty over sweet if given the choice like at brunch places. of course i enjoy desserts but i think my tastes are changing! i've been eating dark!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHOAAAA we are rubbing off on you!! i liked how in chocolat (have you seen that?) the chocolate shopkeeper was able to guess what people's favorite chocolate was based on them describing what they saw in a spinning wheel of hers... sort of suggests that our personality is linked with our taste (i.e. if you saw more dark, mysterious, ominous things, she guessed you would like dark chocolate best.)

    ReplyDelete