Saturday, September 10, 2011

back to the basics

I got this stationary set from some of my 4th grade girls at the end of last year and hadn't opened it until last night. At first I thought I wouldn't use it, but didn't want to be too good for something from my students (or for Hello Kitty!). Also I had no one to regift it to - even though it might've been regifted to me. Haha it took some work to get through the cellophane, the little pieces scotch taped to the diary, which is all part of the satisfaction I guess! My favorite part is how the girls gave me a gift they would give each other. It really brings me back....

The diary has a lock and key! I feel like I'm in 5th grade. 
The rolly stamp...this is my favorite!
These candies don't look so good though. 

No comments:

Post a Comment